June V. Lopez- Bracamontes, City Clerk, CMC
Serving the City of Orange Cove and appointed by the City Council since 1993.
The Orange Cove City Clerk also serves as the Executive Assistant to the City Manager and secretary to the City Council, Successor Agency, Oversight Board and the Planning Commission. The City Clerk is responsible for a number of legislative and administrative functions:
- Administration of local elections
- Local Filing Officer and Filing Official duties under the Political Reform Act
- Custodian of the City’s records and administration of citywide records management program
- Manage the City Council’s legislative agenda and documents
- Posting and publication of legal notices and documents
- Receive claims, summons, appeals and suits related to city government
- Maintenance of the municipal code
- Distribute, receive and open bid documents
Council Meetings are scheduled every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month at 6:30 p.m at the City Council Chambers at City Hall.
Location: 633 6th Street, Orange Cove, CA 93646
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:OO pm